Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Enjoy this Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip at a party, its a sure fire hit!
Servings: 8 people
- 15 oz can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 14oz bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- 2 lbs chicken breast, cooked and Shredded
- 1 ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 8oz package of cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
Preheat over to 350°.
Bring cream cheese to room temperature to soften.
Combine cream cheese, ranch dressing and pepper sauce and mix well.
In a shallow 2qt baking dish layer shredded chicken and cream cheese mixture.
Top with Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with Ricos Nacho Chips.
[icon name="cart-arrow-down" class="" unprefixed_class=""]
[icon name="camera" class="" unprefixed_class=""]