Browse Our Top Recipes
Air Fryer Pumpkin Fries
- Air Fryer
- 1 small pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons arrowroot starch (corn or potato starch will also work)
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 15 oz. can of Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground chipotle powder optional
- flaked sea salt to taste
- Using a very sharp knife, cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the flesh and seeds. Cut the halves in half again and peel off pumpkin pieces using a vegetable peeler.
- Carefully slice the peeled pieces into ¼"- thick fries. Place the pumpkin fries in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Let the fries soak for least 30 minutes.
- Drain the fries, rinse and with pat dry.
- In large mixing bowl, add fries and top with arrowroot starch and olive oil. Mix well to make sure the fries are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle on the chile powder and garlic powder and toss again until evenly distributed.
- Spread fries in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets.
- Place fries in air fryer in a single layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees F, flipping once halfway through, until the fries are golden brown and crisp.
- Top the fries with Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce and spices to taste. Enjoy!
Kiolbassa Chorizo Cheese Nachos
- (2) 15oz Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 14oz Ricos Original Nacho Chips
- 12oz Kiolbassa Mexican-Style Chorizo
- 1 cup diced tomatoes & green chilies or salsa
- Remove chorizo from casing before cooking. Once complete, brown chorizo in a skillet and drain.
- Combine Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce, cooked chorizo and diced tomatoes & green chilis in a 5-6 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat until desired temperature is reached. Stir periodically.
- Reduce slow cooker to low heat to keep dip warm.
- Serve with Ricos Original Nacho Chips. Enjoy!
Ricos Chili Meat and Cheese Nachos
- 1 15 ounce can of Ricos Cheese Sauce (use your favorite flavor!)
- 8 oz Ricos Original Nacho Chips
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat, crumbling the beef with a spatula, until the meat is browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano and coriander; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes (with their juice) and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Top chips with the chili and cheese. Bake until the cheese is warmed, about 7 minutes.
Pickle Pop Martini
- 3 oz Pickle Juice
- 3 oz Enchanted Rock Vodka
- 2 cups ice
- Frozen pickle, for garnish
- Ricos Stadium Pickle Popcorn, crushed, for rimming
- 2 oz pickle juice, for rimming
- Skewer a couple of pickles and place in freezer for about 30 minutes to get them nice and cold.
- In a mini food processor, crush up some Ricos Stadium Pickle Popcorn, to use for the rim of the martini glasses. Pour onto a small plate.
- Pour the 2 oz of pickle juice on a small plate. Dip your martini glasses in the pickle juice to wet the rims.
- Then dip your martini glass in the crushed popcorn to coat the rim.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the ice, pickle juice and Enchanted Rock vodka. Shake for 30 seconds. Then carefully pour into your martini glasses.
- Garnish with your frozen pickle (and skewer a couple of pieces of popcorn on top!).
- Enjoy and always drink responsibly!
Dill Pickle Soup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion (medium)
- 1 carrot (large stick)
- 1 Ricos Dill Pickle in a Pouch (diced)
- 4 tbsp Pickle Juice (from pouch)
- 5 cups broth (vegetable or chicken)
- 3 potatoes (cubed)
- 4 1/2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp dill (chopped)
- Add broth to a large pot, bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add diced potatoes, reduce heat to medium, cook for 10 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together sour cream, flour and 3 tablespoons of dill pickle juice.
- Add sautéed vegetables, sour cream mixture into the pot with potatoes, add salt & pepper and cook for another 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the heat and serve.Garnished with fresh chopped dill.
Chili Lime Popcorn
- 2 4.25oz bag Ricos Butter Popcorn
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 4-pack Ricos Nacho Cheese Portion Cups (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 250° F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine hot pepper sauce, lime juice, chili powder, and salt. Stir well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add popcorn and sprinkle mixture over popcorn. Mix well in bowl.
- On a large cookie sheet, spread popcorn evenly to one layer. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Place mixture in large bowl, sprinkle lime zest over top and serve.For an added flavor fun, dip your popcorn in Ricos Nacho Cheese!
Amber Lager Chili con Ricos
- 1 15 oz Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 12 oz Alamo Amber Lager
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 28 oz black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Mexican Oregano
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Sauté onions, garlic, beef and sausage in a pot on medium high heat.
- Lower heat and add tomato paste, crushed tomatoes and spices and stir occasionally.
- Add Alamo Amber Lager beer and bring to a simmer until chili becomes thick.
- Add black beans and Ricos Cheese Sauce and mix until combined.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Roy “Big Country” Nelson’s Fighter Nachos
- 1 15oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 14oz bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1 lb ground bison
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Jalapeno Seasoning
- In a bowl mix seasonings into the ground bison until well blended.
- In a slightly oiled skillet brown ground bison until thoroughly cooked and drain.
- Heat Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce in a small pot over medium heat or microwave safe bowl on High for 1-2 mins stirring every 30 seconds until desired heat is reached.
- Layer Ricos Nacho Chips on a platter, top with Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce and seasoned Bison and repeat.
- Serve with sliced jalapenos or any of your favorite toppings like Guacamole, Pico de Gallo or Sour Cream.
Roy “Big Country” Nelson is an America MMA fighter competing in the heavyweight division of Bellator MMA. He is a UFC The Ultimate Fighter Champion, IFL Grand Prix Champion and 3-Time IFL Champion. He is also a proud family man, and a dedicated Ricos Brand Ambassador.
King’s Choice Spicy Sausage Dip
- 2 15 oz Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 14 oz Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1 lb cooked sausage
- 1 cup diced tomatoes & green chilies or salsa
- In a skillet brown sausage and drain.
- Combine Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce, cooked sausage and diced tomatoes & green chilis in a 5-6 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat until desired temperature is reached.
- Stir periodically.
- Reduce to low heat to keep warm.
- Serve with Ricos Nacho Chips.
Chili Dog Queso Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF
- Open the crescent roll dough package. Cut each triangle into 3 strips. Roll each wiener with the dough slices. Place side by side in a seasoned cast iron skillet forming a wreath. Brush with olive oil.
- In a medium sized bowl mix cream cheese, Chili Sauce and 1 cup of Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Pour into the center of the skillet.
- Top with shredded cheddar and bake for 20 minutes or until dip starts to bubble.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and serve.
Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 12 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can Ricos premium cheddar cheese sauce
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook hamburger and diced onion. Cook until meat is brown and onions are soft. Season as desired with salt and pepper. Add the optional mushrooms and cook until warm.
- Drain any fat, then add taco seasoning according to package directions. Set aside.
- Prepare the tomatoes by slicing the top off to remove any stems and/or leaves. Flip tomatoes so they are cut side down and slice six wedges in each, being careful to not cut completely through the tomato. Divide taco meat evenly among the tomatoes, then top with cheese sauce.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until tomatoes are wilted and browned slightly. Remove from oven, add desired toppings, and enjoy!
Recipe & Images submitted by: Jesica at The Mommy Bunch
Big Game Popcorn
- 1 bag Ricos Butter Popcorn
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 1/2 cup melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered almonds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour popcorn onto baking sheet.
- Melt white chocolate, drizzle over popcorn. Save a small portion for later. Melt chocolate, drizzle over popcorn.
- Decorate chocolate almonds with white chocolate creating laces of a football. Place chocolate almond footballs all around popcorn. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Serve in bowl or individual bags.
Mexican Layer Dip
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tsps lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 to mato diced
- 2-4 small peppers diced
- 2-4 avocados
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Cheese Sauce Pick your flavor
- Spread beans in the bottom of a glass dish. Combine sour cream and seasoning mix and spread over beans. Mix avocados, lemon juice and garlic; layer over sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with Ricos Cheese of your choice. Top with tomatoes and peppers. Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe & Images submitted by Sherry Boswell
Queso Smothered Chicken Burritos
- 2 15 oz cans Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- pico de gallo
- 2 15 oz cans black beans
- 8-10 burrito sized tortillas
- Chicken Marinade
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 tsps chili powder
- 4 tbsps olive oil
- 3 lbs chicken breast trimmed
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsps worcestershire sauce
- Wash all the fresh produce and begin chopping. Finely minced the garlic cloves, roughly chop cilantro, chop the lettuce and other fresh produce.
- Place all the marinade ingredients into a large food storage bag.
- Trim your chicken breasts and add to the marinade. Seal the bag. Let marinate for 30 minutes - 2 hours.
- Make your Guacamole and Pico de Gallo.
- Begin the Cilantro Lime Rice.
- Cook the chicken. On the stove top, add a drizzle of olive to a pan on medium heat and add the chicken breasts cooking 7-9 minutes on each side. Internal temperature should read 165 degrees. Dispose of excess marinade.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes and chop.
- Heat the Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce for 7 minutes on the stove top stirring often. Place in a gravy boat for easy pouring.
- Heat the black beans on the stove top letting simmer for 5 minutes.
- Warm your tortillas.
- Set up your Cinco de Mayo Burrito Bar with chopped chicken, tortillas, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce, cilantro lime rice and black beans all in separate bowls with serving utensils.
- Assemble your Queso Smothered Chicken Burritos however you please! I placed some cilantro lime rice on the tortilla, a spoonful of black beans followed by some chicken. Rolled up my burrito and poured Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce over the top. Place some lettuce topped with guacamole and sour cream on the side. Place a spoonful of pico de gallo on burrito and eat!
Recipe & Images submitted by Simply Made Recipes Blogger Amber
Shredded Pot Roast Cheese Fries
- 1 cup Shredded Pot Roast
- 2 cups Cooked French Fries
- 3-5 tbsps Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 2 tbsps Taco Sauce
- An Oven-proof plate up to 500 degrees
- Spray baking dish with a bit of non-stick spray (keep it light).
- Place fries on the plate.
- Now add the shredded pot roast.
- Finally, add on the Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes until everything is warmed and cheese looks lightly crusted.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce.
- Don't forget to add the taco sauce. (drizzle in 'S' formation)
- Serve warm & remember the plate will be hot.
Recipe & Images submitted by Dana Vento
Shredded Beef Gourmet Nachos
- Potato Chips
- Green, Yellow, Orange Peppers
- 1 tbsp oil
- Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- sour cream
- Shredded Beef (you can make your own or used prepackaged beef)
- Heat the peppers in the oil - for a few minutes until they are semi-soft.
- Assemble the nachos by combining all the ingredients - make sure to use lots of Ricos Premium Nacho Cheese.
Nacho Cheese Taco Casserole
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey (ground beef can also be used)
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth (beef broth can also be used)
- 4 cups tortilla chips crushed
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground turkey to the skillet and cook until browned.
- Once turkey is browned, sprinkle taco seasoning over the top of the meat and stir.
- Whisk in the flour and broth.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Let cook until liquid begins to reduce and sauce is thickened.
- Spread 1/2 of the crushed tortilla chips into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 of the meat mixture followed by 1/2 of the Ricos Gourmet Nacho.
- Repeat the steps.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Freezing directions: If freezing, do not bake. Follow all steps but do not bake. Cover with 2 layers of tin foil. Label and date the casserole and freeze up to 3 months. Defrost overnight in your fridge and bake 30-45 minutes at 325 degrees.
Recipe & Images submitted by Aileen Cooks Blogger Aileen
Walking Tacos Cheese Sauce
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- shredded Mexican cheese
- diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- Start by mixing Ricos Premium Cheddar with the milk until smooth.
- Pour into an oven safe bowl.
- Top with shredded cheese and diced tomatoes.
- Broil for 5 minutes until shredded cheese is melted.
- Once cooled, pour cheese sauce into nacho bag with taco meat.
Recipe & Images submitted by Bianca Dottin
Cheesy Taco Casserole
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 8 oz can diced tomatoes and chipotle peppers (you can just used diced tomatoes if you prefer a less spicy dish)
- 6 small corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Brown your ground beef - you can use any meat you like or if you prefer, you could also use black beans in the place of meat. I also prefer to cook my meat in the slow cooker.
- Add taco seasoning to meat or beans.
- Place 3 corn tortillas, torn into small pieces, in the bottom of a greased 8" round pan.
- Add 1/2 ground beef mixture over tortillas
- Add 1/2 can of diced tomatoes and peppers over beef
- Add 1/2 can of Nacho cheese over beef/tomato mixture
- Spread cheese out as much as possible over dish
- Add 3 remaining corn tortilla, torn into small pieces, over mixture
- Repeat beef/tomato/cheese layering
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in 350 degree oven
- Remove from oven, add shredded cheese to top of dish
- Bake until cheese is melted
Recipe & Images submitted by Loving Living Lancaster Blogger Allison
Cheesesteak Egg Rolls with Avocado Queso Blanco
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 10 oz Ricos Queso Blanco
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 31.5 ounce box Sliced Steaks such as Steak-umm
- 1 large poblano pepper
- 1 medium sweet or yellow onion
- Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1 large package egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- In a small bowl, mash a ripe avocado with a fork. When fairly smooth (there will still be some lumps), mix in 1/4 cup of sour cream. Then blend in 1/3 of a can (5-ounces) of Ricos Queso Blanco. Continue stirring until the sauce is smooth and all of the ingredients are combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Optional: for more of a Mexican flare and a modified take on guacamole you can add chopped jalapeño, cilantro, lime zest or even a dash of lime juice. I liked the simplicity of the avocado, sour cream and cheese sauce. Refrigerate the sauce until ready to serve.
- Dice the onion and poblano peppers and saute them in a large skillet over medium-high heat until they begin to get tender. Remove the sliced steaks from the package and break them apart into smaller pieces as you add them to the skillet. Use a wooden spoon to stir and continue to break up the steaks as they cook. Season with Montreal Seasoning to taste. When the meat has cooked through you can drain off any excess fat. Stir in 1/3 of a can (5-ounces) of Ricos Queso Blanco. Remove from the heat.
- Fill a pot with oil as directed on the egg roll wrapper package. Fill each egg roll with a generous helping of the cheesesteak filling and fold each egg roll according to the package directions. Place each egg roll into the hot oil and fry until golden brown. This should take 2-3 minutes each. Remove cooked rolls to a paper towel to cool.
- Tip: You can prepare the egg roll filling up to 24 hours in advance and refrigerate until ready to use. The filling also freezes well.
- You will have about 1/3 of the can of cheese left if you make both the Cheesesteak Egg Rolls and the Avocado Queso Blanco. Heat this and put it in a small bowl to serve alongside the egg rolls and dip.
Recipe & Images submitted by Seek Adventures Blogger Julie D. Kohl
Get The Cheese News!
Recipes, events and the latest products