Roy “Big Country” Nelson’s Fighter Nachos
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 14oz bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1 lb ground bison
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Jalapeno Seasoning
- In a bowl mix seasonings into the ground bison until well blended.
- In a slightly oiled skillet brown ground bison until thoroughly cooked and drain.
- Heat Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce in a small pot over medium heat or microwave safe bowl on High for 1-2 mins stirring every 30 seconds until desired heat is reached.
- Layer Ricos Nacho Chips on a platter, top with Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce and seasoned Bison and repeat.
- Serve with sliced jalapenos or any of your favorite toppings like Guacamole, Pico de Gallo or Sour Cream.
Roy “Big Country” Nelson is an America MMA fighter competing in the heavyweight division of Bellator MMA. He is a UFC The Ultimate Fighter Champion, IFL Grand Prix Champion and 3-Time IFL Champion. He is also a proud family man, and a dedicated Ricos Brand Ambassador.