Roy “Big Country” Nelson’s Fighter Nachos
Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 14oz bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1 lb ground bison
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Jalapeno Seasoning
- In a bowl mix seasonings into the ground bison until well blended.
- In a slightly oiled skillet brown ground bison until thoroughly cooked and drain.
- Heat Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce in a small pot over medium heat or microwave safe bowl on High for 1-2 mins stirring every 30 seconds until desired heat is reached.
- Layer Ricos Nacho Chips on a platter, top with Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce and seasoned Bison and repeat.
- Serve with sliced jalapenos or any of your favorite toppings like Guacamole, Pico de Gallo or Sour Cream.