Ultimate Sheet Pan Taco Pizza
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- 16 oz can refried beans (optional)
- 2 cups shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1½ cups lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1-2 jalapeños, sliced
- Salsa (optional topping)
- Guacamole (optional topping)
Preheat oven according to pizza dough package directions. Using a 18x13x1″ sheet pan, follow directions for baking the pizza crust.
While oven preheats and crust bakes, cook 1 lb ground beef until browned. Follow directions on taco seasoning package.
Remove crust from oven. Spread nacho cheese sauce over prepared pizza crust. (Optional- top cheese sauce with refried beans.) Next, add cooked taco meat evenly over cheese sauce.
Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the taco meat. Place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.