- Prep Time 15 MINS
- Cook Time 45 MINS
- Total Time 1 HOUR
- 2 15 oz cans Ricos Condensed Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce, prepared
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2-4 tsp green jalapeño hot sauce
- 1 package yellow corn tortillas
- 12 oz bag tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a large skillet, brown meat and season to taste.
- Drain well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add hot sauce to 2 cups of prepared Ricos Condensed Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce and stir until blended.
- Add the cheese sauce to the skillet of cooked meat along with pinto beans. Mix well.
- Lightly spray cooking oil on a 9×13″ baking dish.
- Layer tortillas, meat mixture, enchilada sauce, and cheese sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining cheese sauce and for added crunch, crumble tortilla chips over cheese and bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve with fresh sour cream, guacamole, or pico de gallo.