Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Prep Time 15 MINS
- Cook Time 10 MINS
- Total Time 25 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Ricos Pickles, sliced thinly lengthwise
- ¼ cup Ricos Sliced Jalapeños
- 16 oz your favorite pulled pork recipe
- 4 buns of your choice
- 1 white onion, ¼” sliced (broken into rings)
- ½ cup pickled onions
- ¼ cup pickled red onion
- BBQ sauce of your choice
Butter buns and toast to your liking.
Warm Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
Heat pulled pork.
- Place 4 oz of pork on bottom bun.
- Add 2-3 onion rings and as many pickles as desired on pork.
- Add 2-3 Ricos Pickle slices.
- Top with Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce and BBQ sauce as desired.
- Add 5-6 Ricos Sliced Jalapeños.
- Add 1 tablespoon pickled red onion.
- Top with other bun.