Queso Poblano Cheese Dip
- Prep Time 5 MINS
- Cook Time 30 MINS
- Total Time 35 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 32 oz bag Ricos Original Nacho Chips
- 2 fresh poblano peppers
- ⅓ cup onion, chopped
- 1 small, sweet red pepper
- ¾ cup half-n-half
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- Quarter peppers and remove the stems, seeds, and membranes.
- Place pepper pieces skin side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in an oven at 425 °F for approximately 20-25 minutes or until skins are blistered and dark.
- Wrap the peppers in foil and let them stand for 15 minutes.
- Peel skin and finely chop.
- Cook onion in hot butter or margarine in a medium saucepan until the onion is tender.
- Heat Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce over low heat and stir in half-n-half until blended.
- Stir in roasted peppers and heat through.
- Serve with Ricos Original Nacho Chips.