Philly Cheesesteak Nachos
- Prep Time 10 MINS
- Cook Time 15 MINS
- Total Time 25 MINS
- 14 oz Ricos Original Nacho Chips
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb sirloin steak, thinly shaved
- 1 tsp steak seasoning
In a large skillet, heat oil and pan fry steak with onion and seasoning until just browned (about 5 mins over med. heat- you don’t want to dry it out because it bakes too!)
Prepare a cast iron pan with chips. With a spoon top chips generously with Ricos Gourmet Cheese sauce. Top with steak and more cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes at 350 ºF. Enjoy warm!