- Prep Time 15 MINS
- Cook Time 10 MINS
- Total Time 25 MINS
- 1 jar Ricos Queso Pronto Tomato Jalapeño
- 6 pieces Ricos Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 cup Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 1 sheet sushi nori
- 2 pieces imitation crab legs
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz wasabi mayo
- This recipe requires a bamboo sushi roller covered in plastic film.
- Spread the rice evenly on the shiny side of the nori.
- Flip over onto the plastic side of a bamboo roller with the rice side down.
- Add an even layer of cream cheese, crab, and Ricos Pickled Jalapeños.
- Roll sushi together with gentle pressure, rolling it back and forth a few times.
- Unwrap the plastic covered bamboo roller.
- Gently roll in crushed chips.
- Trim off the ends to make even.
- Cut into seven pieces and tile them onto a plate.
- Drizzle Ricos Queso Pronto Cheese and wasabi over the top.