Nacho Pizza 2
- Prep Time 12 MINS
- Cook Time 8 MINS
- Total Time 20 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Hot & Spicy Cheddar Cheese Sauce (as directed on can)
- 10″ pre-cooked pizza shell
- 6 oz refried beans
- 6 oz shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 oz shredded chicken
- 4 oz pico de gallo
- ½ avocado, sliced into eighths
- Spread beans evenly on pizza shell.
- Pour the Ricos Hot & Spicy Cheddar Cheese Sauce over the beans.
- Spread the shredded chicken all over.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake In a 400 °F oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Top with pico de gallo.
- Slice into eight pieces and place an avocado slice on each piece.