- Prep Time 5 MINS
- Cook Time 15 MINS
- Total Time 20 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 12 oz jar Ricos Sliced Jalapeños, ½ the brine
- 2 tbsp Ricos Sliced Jalapeños, chopped
- 1 cup Ricos Original Nacho Chips, finely crushed
- 4 jalapeños, halved and seeds removed
- 16 oz plain cream cheese
- 2 limes’ zest
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Mix all the following ingredients in a bowl: cream cheese, zest and juice of the limes, chopped Ricos Sliced Jalapeños, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Once combined, set aside for later.
- In a sauce pot, mix the Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce with the liquid from the Ricos Sliced Jalapeños jar. Heat on low and combine until very warm.
- Fill jalapeños with cream cheese mixture and press cheese side down into the crushed chips.
- Set air fryer at 350 °F and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy dipped in Ricos Gourmet Cheese Sauce.