Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Prep Time 20 MINS
- Cook Time 30 MINS
- Total Time 50 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 12 oz jar Ricos Sliced Jalapeños & half the juice
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6–8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 cup Ricos Original Nacho Chips, crushed
- Half of the cooked bacon
- ¼ cup green onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray 8×8″ casserole dish and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese until smooth.
- Add to cream cheese mixture: bacon, sour cream, and jalapeños.
- Pulse to combine.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Sprinkle chips all over the top of the dip.
- Bake the dip for 10–15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Pull out and add bacon and green onion.
- Enjoy with Ricos Original Nacho Chips.