Gourmet Nacho Cheese Stuffed Skulls
- Prep Time 45 MINS
- Cook Time 25 MINS
- Total Time 1H 10 MINS
- 1 cup Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 sheet prepared pizza dough
- Water for sealing
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Open/unroll the dough, cut into ¼ pieces, and roll out into 4×6” rectangles.
- Gently heat the chicken stock, cheese, and chicken until mix is lightly simmering.
- Add broccoli, once the mixture is at a simmer.
- Spray the mold with a non-stick cooking spray and then proceed to line 4 of the molds with the dough (extra will be hanging over).
- Divide the mixture between the four molds.
- Gently fold over one side of the dough, brush water on top of the first fold, and then fold the other half over top.
- Seal the skulls and cut off any extra dough left over.
- Bake at 375 °F in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite dip! Especially, extra Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce for extra dipping pleasure!