Fiesta Fajita Dip
- Prep Time 5 MINS
- Cook Time 15 MINS
- Total Time 20 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Condensed Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 lb beef fajita strips, cubed
- ¼ cup green peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup red peppers, chopped
- ¼ cup onions, chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 jalapeño (optional)
- Mix Ricos Condensed Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce with sour cream and water in a bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté peppers and onions with vegetable oil.
- Add chopped fajita meat and cheese mixture to the skillet and stir all ingredients together.
- For added heat, add a chopped, fresh jalapeño.
- Serve with Ricos Original Nacho Chips!