Chipotle Chicken Nachos
- Prep Time 5 MINS
- Cook Time 20 MINS
- Total Time 25 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 14 oz bag Ricos Original Nacho Chips
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 jar chunky salsa
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Chipotle sauce
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken and salsa.
- Add chipotle sauce to taste and heat to a simmer.
- In a microwaveable bowl, heat Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Arrange Ricos Nacho Chips on a platter, top with chipotle chicken mixture and Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Serve immediately. Great with guacamole and sour cream.