Chili Dog Queso Dip
- Prep Time 5 MINS
- Cook Time 45 MINS
- Total Time 50 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 can chili sauce
- 10-count crescent roll dough
- 1 package cocktail wieners
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced scallions garnish
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Open the crescent roll dough package. Cut each triangle into 3 strips. Roll each wiener with the dough slices. Place side by side in a seasoned cast iron skillet forming a wreath. Brush with olive oil.
In a medium sized bowl mix cream cheese, Chili Sauce and 1 cup of Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
Pour into the center of the skillet.
Top with shredded cheddar and bake for 20 minutes or until dip starts to bubble.
Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
Garnish with chopped scallions and serve.