Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- Prep Time 15 MINS
- Cook Time 20 MINS
- Total Time 35 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 2 lb cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes & chilies
- 16 oz package of spaghetti
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Cook pasta as directed and drain.
Combine pasta, chicken, broth, soups, tomatoes and chilies, and Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce in a large bowl.
Mix well and transfer to a large baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.