Cheesesteak Stuffed Bread
- Prep Time 10 MINS
- Cook Time 12 MINS
- Total Time 22 MINS
- 15 oz can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 2 lb steak, sliced thin
- 2 tube packages crescent rolls (or biscuits)
- 1 green pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- ½ yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp butter
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
In a large pan, sauté onions and peppers in butter until soft.
Add the steak to the pan and cook through.
Add the cheese sauce and combine.
Remove pan from heat and set aside.
Cut the crescent roll sheets into squares.
Put about tbsp of the mixture onto each square. Fold the crescent roll dough over and crimp sides with a fork.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.