Browse Our Top Recipes
Ricos Spicy Sausage Dip
Servings: 15 people
- 2 15 oz Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 14 oz Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1 lb cooked sausage
- 1 cup salsa
- Combine Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce, cooked sausage and salsa in a 5-6 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir periodically.
- Reduce to low heat to keep warm.
- Serve with Ricos Nacho Chips.
Ricos Shrimp Nachos
Servings: 6 people
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 14 oz bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1/2 lb fresh or frozen shrimp
- salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
- sour cream
- bacon bits
- avocado cubes
- pico de gallo
- Thread peeled, deveined and seasoned shrimp onto skewers and place on the grill.
- Cook until they change color, careful not to overcook.
- Arrange Ricos Nacho Chips on a service platter, spoon heated Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce over chips.
- Top each chip with grilled shrimp.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
Ricos World Famous Nachos
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 15oz Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 14oz Ricos Nacho Chips
- 4oz water
- 3oz jalapeño juice
- jalapeño pepper slices
- Heat Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Add water and jalapeno juice to cheese sauce, stir occasionally.
- Arrange Ricos Nacho Chips on a platter and spoon Ricos Cheese Sauce.
- Top with jalapeño slices.
Get The Cheese News!
Recipes, events and the latest products