Make it Ricos Jack-O'-lanterns
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15 oz Tub Ricos Queso Pronto (White Cheese Dip or Yellow Cheese Dip)
- 2-3 oz Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 1 Red or Orange Bell Pepper (Per Pepper Jack-O-Lantern)
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper (Per Pepper Mummy)
- 1/4 lb Cooked, Rinsed, and Cooled Spaghetti
- 6 oz Chili (Your Favorite Recipe)
- 2-3 oz Guacamole (Your Favorite Recipe)
- Edible Eyes (1-2 Per Jalapeno Mummy)
- Favorite Hot Sauce
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds.
- Carve the peppers into a jackolantern of your choice.
- Cut the jalapenos in half and remove the seeds.
- Roast all peppers in a 350F oven for 5 minutes. Be careful to not overcook.
- Toss the spaghetti with heated Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce.
- Fill the jalapeños with guacamole, place the eyes and drizzle Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce to resemble mummy wrappings.
- Fill your peppers with the spaghetti and add hot sauce to the top to resemble brains. Another option is to fill with heated chili.
- Have fun!