Ultimate Sheet Pan Taco Pizza
Rate This Recipe
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 16 oz can refried beans optional
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese mexican blend
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 can black olives sliced
- 1-2 jalapenos sliced
- salsa optional topping
- guacamole optional topping
- Preheat oven according to pizza dough package directions. Using a 18x13x1 inch sheet pan follow directions for baking the pizza crust.
- While oven preheats and crust bakes, cook 1 pound ground beef until browned. Follow directions on taco seasoning package.
- Remove crust from oven. Spread nacho cheese sauce over prepared pizza crust. (Optional- top cheese sauce with refried beans.) Next, add cooked taco meat evenly over cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the taco meat. Place back in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.