Servings: 8 people
Rate This Recipe
- 2 15 oz cans Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce Prepared
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2-4 tsps Green Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 1 package yellow corn tortillas
- 12 oz bag Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large skillet, brown meat and season to taste.
- Drain well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add hot sauce to 2 cups of prepared Ricos Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce and stir until blended.
- Add to the skillet of cooked meat along with pinto beans mix well.
- Lightly spray cooking oil on a 9”x13” baking dish.
- Layer tortillas, meat mixture, enchilada sauce and cheese sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining cheese sauce and for added crunch, crumble tortilla chips over cheese and bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with fresh sour cream, guacamole, or Pico de gallo.