Spinach and Bacon Dip
Servings: 10 People
Rate This Recipe
- 15 oz can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 4 strips of bacon (cooked and chopped)
- Using a small slow cooker, start by adding 15oz Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce, softened cream cheese, frozen spinach (thawed and drained) and bacon bits (4 strips cooked and chopped).
- Set the slow cooker on low and stir often.
- Serve with Ricos Nacho Chips, crackers or a vegetable tray.