Slow Cooker Phillies
Servings: 6 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 1/2-2 lb shaved beef
- 1 10.5 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 14.5 oz can beef broth
- 2 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 medium green bell peppers, seeded and chopped into 1 inch strips
- 1/2 sweet or yellow onion, chopped into 1 inch strips
- 2 serrano peppers, chopped
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Premium Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Deli rolls
- Combine all ingredients except cheese sauce in slow cooker. Cook on low heat for 4 hours. Drain off liquid well and return mixture to slow cooker.
- Stir in Ricos Premium Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce, mixing well. Cook on low for 30 minutes. Serve on toasted deli rolls.