Shredded Pot Roast Cheese Fries
Servings: 5 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 cup Shredded Pot Roast
- 2 cups Cooked French Fries
- 3-5 tbsps Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1/4 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 2 tbsps Taco Sauce
- An Oven-proof plate up to 500 degrees
- Spray baking dish with a bit of non-stick spray (keep it light).
- Place fries on the plate.
- Now add the shredded pot roast.
- Finally, add on the Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes until everything is warmed and cheese looks lightly crusted.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce.
- Don't forget to add the taco sauce. (drizzle in 'S' formation)
- Serve warm & remember the plate will be hot.
Recipe & Images submitted by Dana Vento