Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches
Rate This Recipe
- 6 tsps horseradish sauce
- 6 onion poppy seed hamburger buns (any hamburger buns can be substituted)
- 1-1.5 lbs. roast beef deli slices
- 1 15oz can Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap the roast beef deli slices in foil. Using two foil packs will heat the meat up quickest.
- Place the deli meat in oven for 15 minutes.
- As the deli meat warms up in the oven, place the Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce in a saucepan on a low-medium heat on the stovetop. Stir frequently for 10 minutes.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Place a teaspoon of horseradish on each bottom hamburger bun, followed by four slices roast beef deli meat, then a dollop of the Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
- Complete with the top of the hamburger bun and serve.