Ricos Shrimp Nachos
Servings: 6 people
Rate This Recipe
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 14 oz bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1/2 lb fresh or frozen shrimp
- salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
- sour cream
- bacon bits
- avocado cubes
- pico de gallo
- Thread peeled, deveined and seasoned shrimp onto skewers and place on the grill.
- Cook until they change color, careful not to overcook.
- Arrange Ricos Nacho Chips on a service platter, spoon heated Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce over chips.
- Top each chip with grilled shrimp.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.