Ricos Nacho Sushi
Rate This Recipe
- 1 Bamboo sushi roller covered in plastic film
- 1 Jar Ricos Tomato Jalapeno Queso Pronto
- 1 Cup Ricos Seasoned Tortilla Chips
- 1 Cup Sushi rice
- 1 Sheet Sushi nori
- 2 Pieces Imitation crab leg
- 1 Oz Cream cheese
- 6 Pieces Ricos Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 Oz Wasabi mayo
- Spread the rice evenly on the shiny side of the nori.
- Flip over onto the plastic side of a bamboo roller with the rice side down.
- Add an even layer of cream cheese, crab, and Ricos Pickled Jalapenos.
- Roll sushi together with gentle pressure, rolling it back and forth a few times.
- Unwrap the plastic covered bamboo roller.
- Gently roll in crushed chips.
- Trim off the ends to make even.
- Cut into 7 pieces and tile them onto a plate.
- Drizzle Ricos Queso Pronto Cheese and wasabi over the top.