Ricos Marshmallow Popcorn Pumpkins
Servings: 16 balls
Rate This Recipe
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp orange gel food coloring
- 10.5 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 2 3.5oz bags Ricos Butter Popcorn
- 1 bag Pretzel sticks (for stem)
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet. In a large pot melt the butter over low heat. Whisk in the food coloring until evenly blended. Add the marshmallows and stir continuously until smooth and evenly orange. Add the popcorn and stir gently but thoroughly until all coated. Remove from heat. Moisten hands with water and begin to shape popcorn into 16 2 and ½ inch balls.
- Moisten your hands regularly to stop them from sticking to the mixture. Place balls on the prepared baking sheet as you go. Immediately insert the pretzel sticks into the tops of the balls before they set. Let set for 30 minutes before serving.