Ricos Jalapeño Poppers
Rate This Recipe
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 Sauce Pot
- 4 Jalapeños Halved and seeds removed
- 1 cup Ricos Original Nacho Chips finely crushed
- 16 oz Plain cream cheese
- 2 Lime's zest
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 2 tbsp Ricos Pickled Jalapeños chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 15 oz Can of Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 12 oz Can of Ricos Pickled Jalapeño jar 1/2 the brine
- Mix all the following ingredients in a bowl: The cream cheese, zest, and juice of the lime, chopped Ricos Pickled Jalapeños, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Once combined, set aside for later.
- In a sauce pot, mix the Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce with the liquid from the Ricos Pickled Jalapeños jar. Heat on low and combine until very warm.
- Fill jalapeños with cream cheese mixture and press cheese side down into the crushed chips.
- Set air fryer at 350 degrees and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy dipped in Ricos Gourmet Cheese Sauce.