Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Stuffed Skulls
Rate This Recipe
- 1 Cast iron skull mold
- 1 Cup Ricos Gourmet Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 Cup Cooked chicken Diced
- 1 Cup Chopped frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp Chicken Stock
- 1 Sheet Prepared pizza dough
- Water for sealing
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Open/unroll the dough, cut into ¼ pieces, and roll out into 6” x 4” rectangles.
- Gently heat the chicken stock, cheese, and chicken until mix is lightly simmering.
- Add broccoli, once the mixture is at a simmer.
- Spray the mold with a nonstick cooking spray and then proceed to line 4 of the molds with the dough (extra will be hanging over).
- Divide the mixture between the four molds.
- Gently fold over one side of the dough, brush water on top of the first fold and then fold the other half over top.
- Seal the skulls and cut off any extra dough left over.
- Bake @ 375°F in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite dip! Especially, extra Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce for extra dipping pleasure!