Ricos Chili Meat and Cheese Nachos
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15 ounce can of Ricos Cheese Sauce (use your favorite flavor!)
- 8 oz Ricos Original Nacho Chips
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat, crumbling the beef with a spatula, until the meat is browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano and coriander; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes (with their juice) and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Top chips with the chili and cheese. Bake until the cheese is warmed, about 7 minutes.