Quick & Easy Nacho Dip
Servings: 5 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1/2 lb ground beef lean
- 1 10 oz can Rotel
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 2 tbsps taco seasoning
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet of medium high heat. Drain, then return to the pan.
- Reduce heat to medium low, add in the Ricos Nacho Cheese Sauce and the drained Rotel. Stir to combine.
- Mix in the taco seasoning, then continue to stir until heated through.
- Serve as a dip with chips.
Recipe & Images submitted by Bullock's Buzz Blogger Alaina