Queso Poblano Cheese Dip
Servings: 8 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 2 fresh Poblano Peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 small red sweet pepper
- ¾ cup half-n-half
- 1 tblsp butter or margarine
- 1 bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- Quarter peppers; remove stems, seeds and membranes.
- Place pepper pieces, skin side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in an oven at 425º F for approximately 20-25 minutes or until skins are blistered and dark.
- Wrap the peppers in foil and let them stand for 15 minutes.
- Peel skin and finely chop.
- Cook onion in hot butter or margarine in a medium saucepan until the onion is tender.
- Heat Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce over low heat and stir in half-n-half until blended.
- Stir in roasted peppers and heat through.
- Serve with Ricos Nacho Chips.