Queso Blanco Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Quesadillas
Servings: 2 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 1 package (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Cooked diced chicken
- flour tortillas
- Combine Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce, spinach, artichoke hearts, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Microwave on high, stirring after each minute until mixture is well blended.
- Layer a flour tortilla, dip, chicken, and another flour tortilla.
- Cook on a griddle or in a skillet until tortilla is golden brown on each side, flipping once.
- Cool slightly, slice in wedges, and serve.
Recipe & Images submitted by Julie Measures