Pickle Pop Martini
Servings: 1 person
Rate This Recipe
- 3 oz Pickle Juice
- 3 oz Vodka
- 2 cups ice
- Frozen pickle, for garnish
- Ricos Butter Popcorn, crushed, for rimming
- 2 oz pickle juice, for rimming
- Skewer a couple of pickles and place in freezer for about 30 minutes to get them nice and cold.
- In a mini food processor, crush up some Ricos Popcorn, to use for the rim of the martini glasses. Pour onto a small plate.
- Pour the 2 oz of pickle juice on a small plate. Dip your martini glasses in the pickle juice to wet the rims.
- Then dip your martini in the crushed popcorn to coat the rim.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the ice, pickle juice and vodka. Shake for 30 seconds. Then carefully pour into your martini glasses.
- Garnish with your frozen pickle (and skewer a couple of pieces of popcorn on top!).
- Enjoy and always drink responsibly!