Philly Cheesesteak Nachos
Servings: 5 people
Rate This Recipe
- 12 oz Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1 can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 large sweet onion sliced into thin rings
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb thinly shaved sirloin steak
- 1 tsp steak seasoning
- In a large skillet, heat oil and pan fry steak with onion and seasoning until just browned (about 5 mins over med. heat -you don't want to dry it out because it bakes too!)
- Prepare a cast iron pan with chips. With a spoon top chips generously with Ricos Gourmet Cheese sauce. Top with steak and more cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350º F. Enjoy warm!