Servings: 3 people
Rate This Recipe
- An onion
- sour cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- First lay out chips on a lined cookie sheet and then smash them using your hands or a rolling pin. Once they are smashed up, mix them with shredded cheese and smooth it out so that it is a flat layer.
- You will then put it in the oven at 400 degrees and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- While the chips are baking with the cheese, you will want to get the burger out and cook it with some red onion (make sure it is completely cooked).
- Once the chips/cheese are melted, pull it out and add the burger in a layer over the top. Then sprinkle with more shredded cheese and put it in the oven and bake it a little longer to melt the cheese.
- Once the cheese is melted, pull it back out and add a layer of Ricos Nacho Cheese and then a layer of sour cream. Then you will sprinkle with tomatoes, olives, more cheese sauce, jalapeños, and shredded parmesan.
Recipe & Images submitted by Lovebugs And Postcards Blogger Coralie