Nacho Grilled Corn on the Cob
Servings: 5 people
Rate This Recipe
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 5 ears fresh corn, cleaned
- 10 tbsp Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce (2 Tablespoons per ear of corn, or more if desired)
- pico de gallo (chopped red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and tomatoes) (1 Tablepsoon per ear of corn)
- 1/2-3/4 cup crumbled queso fresco or cotija
- ancho chili powder to taste (optional)
- 5 lime wedges (optional)
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, combine the vegetable oil, salt, and ground pepper to taste.
- When the pan is hot, brush the corn with the seasoned oil and then grill all sides until the corn is charred and cooked (8-12 minutes total).
- Serve corn slathered/topped with warm nacho cheese sauce, pico de gallo, and crumbled queso fresco.
- If desired, you can sprinkle on a bit of chili powder and lime juice.