Nacho Baked Potato
Servings: 6 people
Rate This Recipe
- 6 medium size russet potatoes
- 1 can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Poke holes in each potato, then wrap each potato in foil. Bake in oven for 1 hour or until tender.
- Warm Ricos cheese to desired temperature (optional)
- Remove potatoes from oven, unwrap and split top open with knife, fluff with fork. Top with Ricos cheese, bacon, and green onions.