Mexican Street Corn Queso
Servings: 12 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 16 oz bag frozen corn
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 tbsp hot sauce, (add more or less to taste)
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 oz queso fresco cheese
- cilantro chopped
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized cast iron skillet. Place corn into skillet and let sit so that the corn gets charred. Place into a bowl and set aside.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil in pan. Add in jalapeño, bell pepper and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes. Stir in charred corn, chili powder and salt.
- Add in Ricos cheese sauce and hot sauce and stir to combine.
- Turn off heat and top dip with cheddar cheese. Pop under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Garnish the top of the dip with queso fresco and cilantro.