Mexican Street Corn Nachos
Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 4 whole ears of corn, shucked & grilled
- Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges (for drizzle & garnish)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- salt & pepper
- Remove corn from the husk and lightly coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the corn over medium heat until browned.
- Remove the corn from the grill and keep warm.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cotija cheese, sour cream, mayo, chili powder, and cilantro.
- Coat the grilled corn with the above mixture.
- Remove corn from the cob.
- Spread tortilla chips on a plate or baking sheet and drizzle with nacho cheese and queso.
- Top the nachos with the grilled corn, then top with additional cilantro and crumbled cotija.
- Garnish with lime and lime zest if desired.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to warm.* (*Prepare the Mexican street corn nachos on a baking sheet if you decide to do this step.)