Mexican Hot Dogs
Servings: 6 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 6 hot dog buns
- 6 links bratwurst (or type of sausage/beef/frank)
- 1 large avocado
- 1 cup pico de gallo (prepared)
- diced jalapenos (optional)
- Heat grill to desired cooking temp. Place Bratwurst on grill to cook. Cook on a medium heat according to package directions which is typically 10-12 minutes or 15-20 minutes.
- While the hot dogs are grilling, heat your Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce on the stovetop on a medium heat for 10 minutes stirring often. Dice the avocado.
- Assemble your hot dogs with a layer of Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce, a spoonful of Pico de Gallo and a few avocado slices.