Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
Servings: 10 people
Rate This Recipe
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 16 oz thin spaghetti
- 15 oz can Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 21 oz cream of chicken soup (two cans)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tbsp hot sauce optional
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Mexican oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 4 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 14 oz diced tomatoes undrained
- 4 oz green chiles undrained
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread the melted butter in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions to al dente. Drain, leaving a small amount of pasta water in the pot. Return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the cheese sauce, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth to the pasta. Stir until smooth and creamy. Add the spices and stir.
- Fold in the cooked chicken, tomatoes, green chiles, and black olives.
- Transfer the mixture to the buttered baking dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Recipe & Images submitted by Buy This Cook That Blogger Teri