Make It Spooky Popcorn Balls
Rate This Recipe
- 1 4.4oz Bag Ricos White Cheddar Popcorn
- 8 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Butter
- Food Coloring Gel (Your Preference)
- 1 Cup Reese’s Pieces
- Halloween Sprinkles of Choice
- Spray an extra-large mixing bowl with non-stick cooking spray and add popcorn.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt marshmallows and butter, stirring constantly. Remove from heat once melted.
- Add in 2-3 drops of food coloring and stir thoroughly. Add more coloring if needed.
- Pour over popcorn and stir with a rubber spatula until popcorn is completely coated.
- Add M&M’s and sprinkles, stir to distribute evenly. Spray hands with cooking spray and shape into balls.
- Once formed, roll in more sprinkles, and decorate to your liking. Place on parchment lined baking sheets until cool.