Kiolbassa Chorizo Cheese Nachos
Servings: 15 people
Rate This Recipe
- 2 15 oz Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 14 oz Ricos Original Nacho Chips
- 12 oz Kiolbassa Mexican Style Chorizo
- 1 cup diced tomatoes & green chiles or salsa
- Remove chorizo from casing before cooking. Once complete, brown chorizo in a skillet and drain.
- Combine Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce, cooked chorizo, and diced tomatoes & green chiles in a 5-6 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat until desired temperature is reached. Stir periodically.
- Reduce slow cooker to low heat to keep dip warm.
- Serve with Ricos Original Nacho Chips. Enjoy!