King’s Choice Spicy Sausage Nachos
Servings: 15 people
Rate This Recipe
- 2 15 oz Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 14 oz Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1 lb cooked sausage
- 1 cup diced tomatoes & green chilies or salsa
- In a skillet brown sausage and drain.
- Combine Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce, cooked sausage and diced tomatoes & green chilis in a 5-6 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat until desired temperature is reached.
- Stir periodically.
- Reduce to low heat to keep warm.
- Arrange Ricos Nachos Chips on a plate.Spoon cheese on nachos and add toppings.