Jalapeño Popper Dip
Rate This Recipe
- 1 Can Ricos Gourmet Cheese Sauce
- 1 8oz Cream cheese softened
- 6-8 Slices Bacon
- 1 Jar Ricos pickled jalapeños & half the Juice
- 1 Cup Ricos Nacho Chips crushed
- Half of the Cooked Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spray 8x8 casserole dish and set aside.
- In a food processor blend cream cheese until smooth
- Add to cream cheese mixture: bacon, sour cream, and jalapeños.
- Pulse to combine
- Transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Sprinkle chips all over the top of the dip.
- Bake the dip for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly
- Pull out and add bacon & green onion
- Enjoy with Ricos Nacho Chips