Ricos Beefy Mac & Cheese
Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 4 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni as instructed and drain.
- Brown ground beef with italian seasoning in a skillet and drain.
- Add Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce, chopped green onions and spaghetti sauce to your cooked beef and heat thoroughly.
- Add cooked macaroni to meat mixture.
- Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Serve with garlic toast or breadsticks.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.