Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 bag frozen waffle fries
- 1 can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Toppings such as bacon, green onions, tomatoes and jalapeños
- Prep nacho toppings by cooking and dicing as needed.
- Cook the waffle fries according to package directions. To cook in an air fryer, place frozen fries in a single layer in fryer. Cook on 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. You may need to toss them half way through.
- While fries are cooking, warm the Ricos cheese according to directions on the can.
- Pile cooked fries on to a serving plate or platter. Top with cheese and toppings.
- Serve immediately while still warm.